22 Nov Canada Post Labour Dispute
Hello from the Warehouse Crew. As many of you know, there is an ongoing labour dispute at Canada Post.
Canada Post is our primary shipping partner so we wanted to provide an update on how this affects the warehouse and our valued customers.
Here are the quick facts on the impacts and how we’re dealing with them:
- So far, this disruption has only extended our order processing time slightly.
- All shipments have been processed within our normal order processing window.
- We will continue to accept and process orders.
- When possible, we will use a different shipping partner.
- In some cases, we may contact you to ask if you’d like to pay an additional shipping fee.
- We will do our best to offset any unexpected shipping fees with discounts or shop credit.
- The federal government has provided notice that they are prepared to bring forward back-to-work legislation.
- Once passed, the rotating strikes will end and normal service will resume.
For additional information about the strikes visit Canada Post or CUPW websites. For any changes to our shipping policies, visit our FAQ page which now includes information about the strike and will be updates as we know more.